Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer Camp GoNoodle

Every time that bell rings on the last day of school, I want to re-enact the scene from High School Musical where they sing and dance through the halls!  (Sadly, I'm not joking!)

The world is right again!  I can reintroduce myself to my children (if you're a teacher, you know what I mean), shut my alarm off, and not wear an underwire bra for two months!

Then comes the dreaded words..."Mom, I'm bored!"
Solution:  Camp GoNoodle
I'm linking up with Holly for a GoNoodle Linky Party!

Mrs. Ehle's Kindergarten Connections
Favorite GoNoodle Activity:  Pop See Ko (I can't get that song out of my head!)
Favorite GoNoodle Champ:  Tiny O'Flexim (My daughter picked this one!)
Best Childhood Summer Memory:  Sitting by the Pool!  (My skin always turned a beautiful bright red!)
S'mores:  Burnt to a crisp (It's so fun catching the marshmallow on fire, right?)
Summer in a Word:  Walking!  My walking partner (um...my mom) and I walk 4-7 miles each morning!  I love (need) it!
Thank you GoNoodle for not only keeping my daughter happy but sneaking in a workout without the work!
GoNoodle is also giving away some awesome swag to a few bloggers who link up!
I would love for you to link up with your GoNoodle Favorites!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! :) I love hearing what everyone else's FAVs are!! :) I can't wait 'til Monday morning to see what week #1 has in store! Until then.... "Pop-See-Ko...Pop-Pop-See-Ko...." HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Pop See Ko is definitely one of my faves, too. It's too hard to pick just one! :) Summer is all about the pool for me, too. :)

    Janae
    The Sharpened Pencil

    ReplyDelete