Monday, December 7, 2015

A+ Images Blogger T-Shirt Promotion

I am so excited that this past fall, I stumbled across A+ Images!  They offered FREE T-shirts to bloggers!

I immediately jumped on board and took advantage of this limited time offer.  I uploaded my logo on their easy to use online tools.  In a short time, I had created my own custom blog shirt!
The company is based out of Indianapolis.  They do just about anything...custom t-shirts, embroidery, and even rhinestones!

I have to add a special mention to their customer service and fast shipping!

You can even put a design on the back!  Of course, I wanted to give thanks to Teachers Pay Teachers and add a little more flair to fit my blog!
Head on over to A+ Images, Inc. to make a design of your own!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment