Wednesday, December 20, 2017

A Memorable Student Teacher Gift!


16 weeks sharing your personal, everything is in it's place, classroom can be a whirlwind experience!  It's stretches even veteran teachers to, like long ago, see things through young eyes.  Yes, I'm feeling old lately...I used to be the young one!

I was blessed to have a great student teacher and a wonderful experience!  Near the end of those 16 weeks together...yes, I said 16 weeks, we began working as a well oiled machine!

Thank you Erin Condren for helping me to make my student teacher's parting gift memorable AND functional!  Using my Silhouette Cameo and the PixScan mat, I was able to cut out the student's signatures and apply each one of them to the back of an Erin Condren Teacher Planner!

"It's time to spread your wings and fly!"  
Target Dollar Spot...I love you!

Finally, what better way to send off a student teacher into the real world...(She already has a job!!)...than to get advice from the real experts, FIRST GRADERS!!

We made her a book on How to be a Super Teacher!  Then, of course, we made it into a video! (Click to get your free copy!)




No comments:

Post a Comment