Thursday, July 9, 2020

This Changed How I Teach!


TIME.  
A four letter word that we find ourselves racing against every day as educators.
DATA.  
Another four letter that drives our instruction.

So the question becomes, How do we get more time and  data without feeling as if we are testing these kiddos to boredom?
A few years ago, I was introduced to the answer...ESGI!

Seriously, here it is in a nutshell...
1. Add a student
2. Test a student
3. Print flashcards (MY FAVORITE PART) & parent letters
4. Done

After using ESGI, I was almost upset that I didn't know about this sooner!

If you are a data diva and love to go deeper, then you are going to be in heaven!  

With ESGI, you can also explore...
Item Analysis (Student, Group, or Whole Class)
Student Detail Report
Explore over 1400 Pre-Made Assessments
Copy and Edit Tests
Test Creator

I LOVE using ESGI to help my with  sight words, letter recognition, and number recognition!

ESGI makes me look like a rockstar at conferences, RTI meetings, academic meetings, and etc.

I urge you to check it out!  The only disappointment will be that you taught previously without it!  

WAIT!  
I HATE buying things without a super discount!  Soooo, ESGI is offering a 60 day FREE trial (I love FREE!) PLUS a $50 OFF code!!  Click on the button bellow to grab this offer!


I'd love to hear your ESGI success stories below!  How does ESGI save you precious time in your classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment