Thursday, July 17, 2014

Teacher Yard Sale Deals

I love teacher yard sales!  My good friend Becky called and told me about this great yard sale she was at.  After changing out of my pajamas (yep, creating assessments all morning), I headed to meet her.
This yard sale was awesome!  The woman was a retired teacher who taught for over 35 years!  26 of them in kindergarten!
Check out these great items I found today!
  
Big Books $2 each!  
 Melissa and Doug puzzles (great for indoor recess) $2 each!  Melissa and Doug puzzles are great quality!!
 I am in love with books on CD.  $2.50!  For the past four years, I have been buying them through Scholastic with my points.  If your curious how I use them and why I love books on CD's so much check out my Listening Stations post!
Scholastic Teacher resource books were $2 each!
All her books were 10 cents!!!!!  Most were still in great shape!
My favorite find of all was Santa's Stuck book and CD!  I teach out of this book every year at Christmas time.  The students do a super cute writing activity and craft for the hall.   Whoo Hoo!

Of course I had to text a few wonderful Kindergarten teachers to spread the word!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got a lot of great books!!
    Hope you are enjoying your summer break.
    Connie Anderson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Connie! I'm having a wonderful summer! I hope you are as well!

      Delete