Sunday, February 1, 2015

Currently February!


Ahh, the passing of time is measured in Farley's Currently Link ups!  Which can only mean...it's February!!  

 Listening to snow blowers!  We have already had 5.8 inches of snow and are expecting 5 more today.  It's going to be a white day!
 Loving KG fonts!  I've been wanting to buy a lifetime license but have been dragging my feet.  I got on TPT and noticed her store was 20% off!  That's my cue!  I bought it and saved $50!

Thinking that God is amazing in how beautiful he can paint this world!

Wanting to stay home and snuggle all day!

Needing to get a few appetizers made for the Super Bowl game!  Aww who am I kidding?  My husband is the cook in our house!

Pageant Name:  Perfectly Imperfect!  I like things to be perfectly my way...which is not the perfect way!



11 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pictures! I am so jealous of the snow that you have gotten! We had a bunch of snow last year in NC, but none this year. I am crossing my fingers for at least one snow day before spring hits! PS - I LOVE your blog - it is super cute! :)

    Christine from The Math Nerdette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! I can't imagine having no snow yet! I'll share some of mine!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Have fun making delicious food!
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday too!

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful day you guys are having. Be safe and stay warm and enjoy your husband's yummy food!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE KG Fonts!!! I have just recently discovered them (seriously where have I been?!?!)! Hope you enjoy the snow!! Have a great week!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute blog you have!! It is a goal of mine to buy that lifetime license. Now that you say it's on sale I just might have too!!! Enjoy your snow day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie! Bird in Hand Designs are so cute! Yes, go to KG Fonts and buy the license on sale! The only better sale may be in May when TPT has a sale combined with any store sales?

      Delete
  6. We have about 5 inches too and more to come! I am so excited to follow your blog, love me some first grade!!!! I am staying home and snuggling today too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! I love following Kindergarten and First Grade blogs! So fun and I get such great ideas! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. We had a snow day today and it was the nicest thing - 15 inches so far! So I was able to stay home and snuggle today :) -just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete