Thursday, January 1, 2015

Currently January 2015


Happy New Year!
I'm starting the new year off right by linking up with Farley!


Listening...to Gilmore Girls!  My daughter and I recently starting watching all the Gilmore Girls series.  There are 7 seasons and about 21 shows per season!  We have a lot of catching up to do!

Loving...my new hair color!

Thinking...how nice it will be to have my man home!  He took a few vacation days that he had left over from 2014!

Wanting...more winter break!  Yep!  I'm in love!  Relaxing, laundry, cleaning, parenting, board games, shopping, lesson planning, etc.  Best of all...no alarm clock!!  I don't want it to end!

Needing...to take down Christmas decorations today.  I usually have them down already but (now that my man is home to help) I'll do it today!

Yes!  I've decided to go to a Spring Teacher Blogger Meet Up in Indiana in March!  My good friend, Amanda, at Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten invited me to go with her and I'm super excited!!
Maybe I'll still be cleaning tomorrow?  I hope not!
I wish for a wonderful year ahead and I am excited to see how God will bless us this year too!
I love having crazy friends!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fantastic 2015!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Gilmore Girls! I have all 7 seasons on DVD but now that NetFlix has them on demand I have been re-watching them. I am also loving winter break...but it seems that just when I get the hang of it it's time to go back to work. :)

    -Melinda
    First Grade Pizzazz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so stankin cute! Where are you going for the blogger meet up? I'm going to one this month in Greensboro, NC. I'm in Raleigh. BTW, I'm so following you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will be attending the 2nd Annual French Lick Spring Blogger Meet-Up in Indiana! Your blog is super cute too! There is something about the word "sassy" that I just love!

      Delete
  3. Your new hair color looks gorgeous!! I have never watched an episode of Gilmore Girls, but I've heard great things about it! Good luck taking down Christmas decorations! That is on our agenda for the weekend! Happy 2015!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely hair color! I've watched every season of Gilmore Girls repeatedly. We have several seasons on DVD. My sister-in-law has ALL of the seasons on DVD. It's hilarious. I watched it a lot when my daughter was a newborn. She did NOT sleep at night. I watched Gilmore Girls so I wouldn't fall asleep while holding her! Happy New Year and God bless.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have every season on DVD! We are using a lot of out data streaming them from Netflix! So worth it!

      Delete
  5. Your new hair color is gorgeous! I have never watched Gilmore Girls- but I think it looks like a great series. I will have to check it out on Netflix (I am a TV addict!). Hope you enjoy the rest of the break with your loved ones!
    Happy New Year!
    Kim
    Curriculum and Crayons

    ReplyDelete